When one considers a wedding in a big city like Chennai it is important to seek expert advice for bridal makeovers. When the time comes to actually live the dream, it takes a lot of preparation and effort to accomplish how you want to look. From the decision on what the attire should be to the nail varnish colour, everything counts towards the goal and every minute detail requires attention. Hence apart from recommending our Bridal Makeover Package, we also put together a quick checklist of essentials.
1. Consider the diet: Weddings are said to be on the top of the list as far as stressful situations go. Thus, some brides-to-be might get the urge to indulge themselves in an eating spree to help with the nerves while on the other hand some brides starve themselves to maintain a skinny body or lose some last minute flab. Neither of this is advisable, it is very important to eat a healthy balanced diet or consult a dietitian to get started with a pre-wedding diet program.
2. Body Massages: Full body massages and treatments help with the stress and relaxes the muscles. The relaxation in turn helps a lot towards the radiance in the skin and facial glow.
3. Manicure and Pedicure: These help to make the fingers and toes look beautiful and massages are good for the skin.
4. Face masks: There are different types of facials that can be done depending on the type of skin of the bride. The facials help the face muscles to relax and the skin to reflect its natural glow by removing dead skin and cleaning skin pores.
5. Hair Styling: Brides should try a few hairstyles along with the attire along with their body and face type before deciding which one is the best. Your hair must compliment your wedding dress to make you look more complete on your big day.
6. Attire and Accessories: The attire should be chosen with regards to the body type, skin color and choice of the bride to be. Mismatching attire, footwear and accessories on the wedding day are a common faux pas which should be avoided by taking expert advice.
7. Make up: This finally decides how one looks at first glance and thus, should definitely involve practice with different tones and done by professionals to involve less risk.