Nipples can have an intimate impact on one’s self-confidence. They can affect how both men and women aesthetically perceive themselves. In case a patient has a flaw, it can result in an impact on their sexual comfort, libido and clothing – beachwear in particular. However, these flaws can be corrected using very simple procedures.
Here at Tamira, we offer the highest quality treatments to ensure that our patients look good and feel good.
Nipple enlargement is a procedure that aesthetically augments the nipple. This procedure is ideal to correct size asymmetry or to enlarge the nipple in general. Nipple enlargement results in perky, symmetrical and aesthetic nipples.
- Desired results – during the consultancy, the patient is prompted to express their desired expectations with the surgeon and discuss its possibilities. This will determine the volume that is required to be used.
- Medical history – the physician will ask the patient about their past-medical history including allergies and phobias to determine their eligibility.
- Downtime – there is no downtime.
Nipple Enlargement Procedure
Nipple enlargement is typically performed using fillers. Fillers are typically made up of substances like; calcium hydroxylapatite, hyaluronic acid etc. They are delivered by injecting the chosen filler into the nipple. These dermal fillers are used to volumize and add fullness to the nipple. Fillers are also a temporary treatment that will need maintenance once every few months. Fillers result in perky, plump and fuller nipples which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and droopiness around the areola. Nipple enlargement via fillers also aids in balancing the patient’s areolar silhouette, by inducing symmetry.
Risks & care
- General risks – this procedure may cause redness, bruising, bleeding, loss of sensation, concerns during breast-feeding.
- Activities – Swimming, gymming or any strenuous exercise should be avoided until prompted by the physician.
- Bruising – due to the delivery method and augmentation, the skin will bruise around the treated area. This should subside within a week.
- Sensation – there may be partial loss of sensation after complete healing. This can cause temporary or permanent numbness around the treated area.
- Breastfeeding – There are possibilities of reduced breast milk volume and other concerns during breastfeeding.
- Massaging – The areola should be massaged as instructed by the physician, this aids in prolonged desired results.
- Ice & compression – the nipples can be compressed with an ice pack to reduce swelling.