- Please note that all consultations and procedures are scheduled only on an appointment basis. We do not encourage walk-ins as we cannot guarantee service when busy.
- Do fix appointments by contacting the staff at the center, either over phone, or email.
- It is best to schedule your appointment a few days ahead of time to help ensure you can get an appointment that is convenient for you.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the paperwork needed.
- To maintain a quiet, professional atmosphere, we ask that all guests consider the volume level of their conversations and to turn off/silence cellular phones and also use headphones with other electronic devices.
- Children are not allowed in the treatment room for safety reasons. If a child will be accompanying you to an appointment, they will need to be old enough to wait in the waiting room unattended without disturbing other clients.
- Our goal is to accommodate and please all our guests.
- The time reserved for each appointment is held specifically for you. If you arrive late, your appointment will be shortened in order to accommodate the next client at their scheduled time. An arrival time of 15 minutes or later will result in the appointment being rescheduled to ensure you receive the full treatment.
- Appointments for scheduled procedures will be blocked and intimated to you ahead of time. Should you wish to change/ modify your schedule, do let us know ahead.
- We understand that there might be various reasons to cancel / reschedule your appointments. Since cancellations require reorganising from our side, we need time to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Towards this we have a cancellation policy for our various services.
- We make it easy for you to confirm your consultation appointment by calling/messaging and /or emailing you the previous day.
- Do respond as we need a confirmation of your appointment. Failure to respond will result in the appointment being considered cancelled until we get a response from you.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel a consultation or procedure appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. If you find you are running more than 15 minutes late for a 30 min appointment, or 20 min late for an hour appointment, we ask that you reschedule so that we may be on time for our next client.
- In case of no-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hrs notice, the client will pay a fee with the loss of the appointment and /or loss of deposit.
- This is to avoid no shows/ delayed arrivals, which in turn upsets the schedule of the day, causing delays to other patients/ clients.
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be done minimum 48hrs in advance from date of surgery.
- Failure to do so will result in a fee of 15% of the surgery cost.
- All consultations, surgeries and treatments are to be paid for before availing the service.
- We provide invoices for all transactions, so please make sure you collect your receipt from the front desk.
- Do ask at our front desk the various options for payment that we provide.
- Payments are non-transferable between individuals, except for some services. Please check with our front desk before making any payment, for the same.
- 30% of surgery cost to be paid as advance to book a date for the surgery.
- 70% balance amount to be paid minimum 3 days before the date of surgery to confirm the booking.
- Single Session:
- Minimum 30% Payment has to be made minimum 24hrs prior to the appointment to confirm booking.
- 70% balance payment to be made before the procedure.
- Multiple Sessions:
- In order to receive the discount associated with any package the full price must be paid before the first service.
- 30% of the package amount to be paid to book the 1st session
- Balance 70% to be paid before the start of the 1st session
Returns & Refunds
- We do not give refunds on any cosmetic or clinical treatment provided atTamira. Deposits are non-refundable and no refunds will be given for services rendered.
- Products may be returned on a case by case basis and the purchase amount will be a credit that can be used toward other products or services.
- All clients of Tamira may be assured of complete confidentiality regarding all aspects of their Treatments and services.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, personal checks and cash. Please ask at the front desk for the various payment options.
- All spa prices are subject to change without notice.
- While we do our best to deliver a quality level of service our services are cosmetic treatments and no medical claims are expressed or implied.
- No guarantees are implied as to the results of any treatment, due to too many variables, such as: age, skin type, skin condition, sun damage, or general lifestyle.
- The treatments may or may not actually see demonstrable visible results and results may vary from client to client. To achieve maximum and continued results, the protocol recommended by Tamira staff should be followed.
We’re taking precautions to limit the spread of the coronavirus!
At Tamira our highest priority is the health & safety of our patients, staff and community.
We have taken the necessary precaution of closing our clinics beginning March 18th 2020.
To continue providing our services to those that require them, we are also offering tele-consultations. Book your slot or learn more, talk to our staff via our phone lines or visit the link by clicking the button below.
Stay home, stay safe. We can all overcome this together.