The Thermage treatment system has been designed to take advantage of 100% noninvasive radio-frequency technology to smooth, tighten, and contour your skin to help you look years younger – all without ever having to go under the knife.
There are no injections necessary, no surgeries necessary, and just one single treatment can provide you with almost immediate results – in as little as 30 minutes.
Best of all, there is no downtime necessary to recover from Thermage treatment, either.
The moment you leave the spa after going through this treatment protocol you’ll be ready to get back to your everyday schedule – though now you’ll look as though you took a dip in the Fountain of Youth!
As if that wasn’t reason enough to consider taking advantage of a Thermage treatment protocol, you’ll also be happy to know that the results this specific treatment makes possible can last for years and years. It’s impossible to find filler agents and other anti-aging solutions or injectables with this kind of longevity.
To top that all off, Thermage can be taken advantage of to treat ANY skin on your body. You can eliminate wrinkles on your face, around your eyes, and anywhere else they might be present.
- It is an FDA-cleared, unique, noninvasive skin tightening procedure that uses radio frequency energy to help smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger looking appearance.
- It is safe, one time treatment with more appealing results.
- There are 3 areas of the body that thermage is most effective on. These are the eyes, face and the body.
- THERMAGE CPT works by heating the under layer of the skin, known as the dermis. This heat causes collagen creation, called neocollagenesis. This new collagen makes the skin look firmer & tighter and improves the overall texture of the skin.
- Both men and women of all skin types who are looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as tighten the skin on their face or who wish to treat mild to moderate wrinkled, crepe like skin, sagging or bulging skin are good candidates for thermage.