With Kim Kardashian’s shapely butt filling the news on a daily basis, it is not surprising that more and more women are paying closer attention to their own behinds.
The cosmetic surgery industry recognized a gap in a market and identified the need for a procedure that can improve the overall appearance of the butt. Income the humble butt lift.
A butt lift procedure can remove excess skin from the behind which could have been cause by a variety of factors such as aging, dramatic weight loss or even hereditary factors.
The butt lift procedure is not to be confused with the Brazilian butt lift. A Brazilian butt lift adds volume to the butt using a fat transfer, however this procedure only involved removing skin and fat through liposuction and surgical excision.
Should you consider a butt lift?
You may be on the fence about undergoing a cosmetic surgery procedure, and this is completely understandable.
However, there are some reasons that you may already have considered that indicate that a butt lift procedure could be beneficial to you.
- If you feel that your buttocks are full of extra fat and loose sagging skin.
- If you are finally close to your ideal weight after a dramatic weight loss, and want to achieve your perfect body.
- If the appearance of your behind makes you feel nervous and self-conscious.
- If there is such as large amount of sagging skin that is causes mobility problems.
The advantages and disadvantages of a butt lift procedure
Choosing to undergo a cosmetic surgery procedure is a big decision to make, and it is always important to weight up the pros and cons before making a decision such as this.
- Following the procedure you will have the benefit of a smoother looking and more toned butt.
- The results of this procedure are long lasting, so you don’t need to worry about the effects of aging.
- The discomfort that the excess skin had previously caused you will be alleviated.
- Full recovery from the procedure could take several months and may be extremely uncomfortable. It could affect your ability to sit down and to sleep.
- If you are prone to weight fluctuations then these could significantly affect the results in future.
- Although the procedure will lift the buttocks and make them appear firmer, it is possible to lose some volume.